MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2014101 EUROTHERM Seminar – Transport Phenomena in Multiphase Systems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Heat/mass exchangers and industrial applications, Microjets|
|Published online||05 December 2014|
- B. Saadatfar, R. Fakhrai, T. Franson; Waste heat recovery Organic Rankine cycles in sustainable energy conversion: A state-of-the-art review, JMES 1,1 (2013): 161
- B.T. Liu, K.H. Chien, C.C. Wang; Effect of working fluids on organic Rankine cycle for waste heat recovery, Energy 29 (2004): 1207 [CrossRef]
- J. Bao, L. Zao; A review of working fluid and expander selection for organic Rankie cycle, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Rev. 24 (2013): 325 [CrossRef]
- C. Invernizzi; Closed Power Cycles Thermodynamic Fundamentals and Applications, Lecture Notes in Energy 11, (Springer, 2013) [CrossRef]
- P. Colonna, A. Guardone, N. R. Nannan, Siloxanes: a new class of candidate Bethe-Zel'dovich-Thompson fluids,' Phys. Fluids, 19, (2007): 086102 [CrossRef]
- E.W. Lemmon;M.L. Huber;M.O. McLinden, NIST Standard Reference Database 23: Reference Fluid Thermodynamic & Transport Properties - REFPROP, V. 9.1 (2013)
- A.P.S. Wheeler, J. Ong ; Role of dense gas dynamics on organic Rankine cycle turbine performance, ASME Transactions., J. Eng. Gas Turb. & Power, 135, (Oct. 2013) : 102603 [CrossRef]
- P.A. Thompson; Compressible-Fluid Dynamics, (McGraw-Hill, NY, 1988)
- A. Bejan, Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics, 3rd ed., (J.Wiley, NY, 2006)
- V.V. Sychev; The Differential Equations of Thermodynamics, 2nd ed., (Hemisphere Publ., 1991)
- J. Gorski; Modeling of real gas properties and its thermal-flow processes (in Polish), (Oficyna Wyd. Politechniki Rzeszowskiej, Rzeszow, 1997)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.