MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2014101 EUROTHERM Seminar – Transport Phenomena in Multiphase Systems
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multi-phase flow, Film flow|
|Published online||05 December 2014|
- Ting Xue, Liqun Qu, Zhaofeng Cao, Tao Zhang, Three-dimensional feature parameters measurement of bubbles in gas–liquid two-phase flow based on virtual stereo vision. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 27, 29–36 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Bottin, J.P. Berlandis, E. Hervieu, M. Lance, M. Marchand, O.C. Öztürk, G. Serre, Experimental investigation of a developing two-phase bubbly flow in horizontal pipe. International Journal of Multiphase Flow 60, 161–179 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Falcone, G.F. Hewitt, C. Alimonti, Multiphase flow metering: principles and applications. (Elsevier Amsterdam, 2009)
- M.R. Rzasa, The measuring method for tests of horizontal twophase gas–liquid flows, using optical and capacitance tomography. Nuclear Engineering and Design 239, 699–707 (2009) [CrossRef]
- V. Mosorov, A method of transit time measurement using twin plane electrical tomography. Meas. Science and Technology 17, 753–760 (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Blaney, H. Yeung, Investigation of the exploitation of a fast-sampling gamma densitometer and pattern recognition to resolve the superficial phase velocities and liquid phase water cut of vertically upward multiphase flows. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 19, 57–66 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Zych, L. Petryka, J. Kępiński, R. Hanus, T. Bujak, E. Puskarczyk, Radioisotope investigations of compound two-phase flows in an open channel, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 35, 11–15 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Petryka, R. Hanus, M. Zych, M. Śleziak, Radioisotope measurements of two-phase flow. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny 86, 5, 24–29 (2010) (in Polish)
- R. Hanus, A. Szlachta, A. Kowalczyk, L. Petryka, M. Zych, Radioisotope Measurement of Two-Phase Flow in Pipeline Using Conditional Averaging of Signal. Proc. 2012 IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference MELECON 2012, Medina Yasmine-Hammamet, Tunisia, March 25-28, 144-147 (2012)
- L. Petryka, M. Zych, R. Murzyn, The non-stationary two-phase flow evaluation by radioisotopes. Nukleonika 50, 43–46 (2005)
- L. Liebenberg, J.P. Meyer, The characterization of flow regimes with power spectral density distributions of pressure fluctuations during condensation in smooth and micro-fin tubes. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 31, 127–140 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Hao Ding, Zhiyao Huang, Zhihuan Song, Yong Yan, Hilbert–Huang transform based signal analysis for the characterization of gas–liquid two-phase flow. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 18, 37–46 (2007) [CrossRef]
- T. Elperin, M. Klochko, Flow regime identification in a two-phase flow using wavelet transform. Experiments in Fluids 32, 674–682 (2002) [CrossRef]
- E.S. Rosa, R.M. Salgado, T. Ohishi, N. Mastelari, Performance comparison of artificial neural networks and expert systems applied to flow pattern identification in vertical ascendant gas–liquid flows. International Journal of Multiphase Flow 36, 738–754 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Banasiak, R. Wajman, T. Jaworski, P. Fiderek, H. Fidos, J. Nowakowski, D. Sankowski, Study on two-phase flow regime visualization and identification using 3D electrical capacitance tomography and fuzzy-logic classification. International Journal of Multiphase Flow 58, 1–14 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Petryka, R. Hanus, M. Zych, Application of gamma absorption method to two phase flow measurement in pipelines. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny 88, 1b, 185–188 (2012) (in Polish).
- J.S. Bendat, A.G. Piersol, Random data – analysis and measurement procedures. (John Wiley, New York, 2000)
- R. Hanus, Statistical error analysis of time delay measurement by using phase of cross-spectral density function. Systems Analysis Modelling Simulation 43, 8, 993–998, (2003) [CrossRef]
- L. Petryka, M. Zych, R. Hanus, J. Sobota, P. Vlasak. Application of the cross-correlation method to determine of solid and liquid velocities during flow in a vertical pipeline. Proc. of 10th ISOPE Ocean Mining & Gas Hydrates Symp. OMS-2013, Szczecin, Poland, Sept. 22-26, 230–233 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.