MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2014101 EUROTHERM Seminar – Transport Phenomena in Multiphase Systems
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Boiling, evaporation, condensation|
|Published online||05 December 2014|
- T. Bohdal, H. Charun, M. Sikora, Comparative investigations of the condensation of R134a and R404A refrigerants in pipe minichannels, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54, 1963–1974, (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. Mikielewicz, J. Mikielewicz, A common method for calculation of flow boiling and flow condensation heat transfer coefficients in minichannels with account of nonadiabatic effects, Heat Tr. Engng, 32, 1173–1181, (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. Cavallini, G. Censi, D. Del Col, L. Doretti, G.A. Longo, Rossetto L., Condensation of Halogenated Refrigerants inside Smooth Tubes, HVAC and Research, vol. 8, 429–451, 2002. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Thome, J. El Hajal, A. Cavallini,Condensation in horizontal tubes, part 1: two-phase flow pattern map, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol.46, pp.3349–3363, (2003) [CrossRef]
- J. Mikielewicz: Semi-empirical method of determining the heat transfer coefficient for subcooled saturated boiling in a chan., Int. J. Heat Transfer, 17, 1973, 1129–1134. [CrossRef]
- D. Mikielewicz, A new method for determination of flow boiling heat transfer coefficient in conventional diameter channels and minichannels, Heat Transfer Eng., Vol. 31 (4), 276–284, 2009. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.