MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2014101 EUROTHERM Seminar – Transport Phenomena in Multiphase Systems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Boiling, evaporation, condensation|
|Published online||05 December 2014|
- N.I. Kolev, How accurately can we predict nucleate boiling? Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol 10 pp 370–378, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Stephan and J. Hammer, “A new model for nucleate boiling heat transfer,” Wärme- und Stoffübertragung, 30, pp. 119–125, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- M. Basu, G.R. Warrier and V.K. Dhir, Wall heat flux partitioning during subcooled flow boiling: Part 1 – model development, J. Heat Transfer, 127, pp. 131–140, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Chen, Correlation for boiling heat transfer to saturated fluids in convective flow, Ind. & Eng. Chem., 5(3), pp. 322–329, 1966. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Kroes, C.W.M. van der Geld and E. van Velthooven, Evaluation of four nucleate flow boiling models, Advances in Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer, 1, pp. 267–283, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C. Rops, G. Oosterbaan, C.W.M. van der Geld, A way to reduce pressure drop in once-through micro-evaporators, Exp. Heat Transfer, Vol. 27, DOI 10.1080/08916152.2013.849183, pp. 1–11, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kandlikar, “Fundamental issues related to flow boiling in minichannels and microchannels.” Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol 26 (2), pp. 389–407, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pecenko, L.T.M. van Deurzen, J.G.M. Kuerten, C.W.M. van der Geld, Non-isothermal two-phase flow with diffuse-interface model, Int. J. Multiphase Flow, Vol. 37 (2), pp. 149–165, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H.M. Baltis & C.W.M. van der Geld, Heat transport between nucleation sites in flow boiling, submitted to Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C.H.M. Baltis & C.W.M. van der Geld, Heat transfer mechanisms of a vapor bubble growing at a wall in saturated upward flow, submitted to J. Fluid Mech., 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Chesters, An analytical solution for the profile and volume of a small drop or bubble symmetrical about a vertical axis, J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 81 (4), pp. 609–624, 1977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W.M. van der Geld, C. Colin, Q.I.E. Segers, V.H. Pereira da Rosa, & H.N. Yoshikawa, Forces on a boiling bubble in a developing boundary layer, in microgravity with g-jitter and in terrestrial conditions, Physics of Fluids, 24 (8), 082104-1/29, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Magnaudet & D. Legendre, The viscous drag force on a spherical bubble with a time-dependent radius, Phys. Of Fluids, 10, no. 3, page 550, doi:10.1063/1.869582, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.