MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 26(1): 638–654 [CrossRef]
- Rao, K. M. M., and Rao, K. M. 2007. Extraction and tensile properties of natural fibers: Vakka, date and bamboo. Composite Structures, 77(3): 288–295 [CrossRef]
- Kessler, H. G. 1998. Cellular lightweight concrete, Concrete Engineering International, p 56–60.
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Elevated-Temperature Thermal Properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Journal of Construction & Building Materials, 25(2): 705–716 [CrossRef]
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374. [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2011. Thin-walled steel enclosed lightweight foamcrete: A novel approach to fabricate sandwich composite. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12): 1727–1733
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef]
- BCA, 1994. Foamed concrete: Composition and properties. Report Ref. 46.042, Slough: BCA
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8(3): 331–349
- Aldridge, D., Ansell, T. 2001. Foamed concrete: production and equipment design, properties, applications and potential. In: Proceedings of one day seminar on foamed concrete: Properties, applications and latest technological developments, Loughborough University, p 1–7
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamcrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63(1): 43–49. [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8(3): 331–349.
- John, V. M., Cincotto, M. A., Sjostrom, C., Agopyan, V., and Oliveira, C. T. A., 2005. Durability of slag mortar reinforced with coconut fibre. Cement and Concrete Composites, 27(5): 565–574 [CrossRef]
- Das Gupta, N. C., Paramsivam, P,. and Lee, S. L., 1978. Mechanical properties of coir reinforced cement pastes composites. Housing Science, Pergamon Press Inc. London. 2(5): 391–406
- Slate, F. O., 1976. Coconut Fibers In Concrete. Eng J Singapore, 3 (1): 51–54.
- Li, Z., Wang, L., and Wang, X., 2006. Flexural characteristics of coir fiber reinforced cementitious composites. Fibers and Polymers. 7(3): 286–294. [CrossRef]
- Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Thermal and mechanical properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete (LFC) at elevated temperatures. Magazine of Concrete Research, 64(3): 213–224 [CrossRef]
- Jones, M. R. & McCarthy, 2006. A. Heat of hydration in foamed concrete: Effect of mix constituents and plastic density. Cement and Concrete Research, 36 (6): p 1032–1041.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.