MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Gioda G and Sakurai S. Back analysis procedures for the interpretation of field measurements in geomechanics. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. 1987; 11:555–583. [CrossRef]
- Kalman RE. A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems. Trans. ASME Ser. D: J. Basic Eng. 1960; 82 (1):35–45. [CrossRef]
- Masaru Hoshiya and Atsushi Suto. Kalman filter – finite element method in identification. Journal of Engineering Mechanics 1993; 119 (2):197–210. [CrossRef]
- Cheng Xiang Yang, Yong Hong Wu, Tung Hon and Xia-Ting Feng. Application of extended Kalman filter to back analysis of the natural stress state accounting for measuring uncertainties. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. 2011; 35:694–712. [CrossRef]
- Gelb A (ed.). Applied optimal estimation. MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1974.
- Nguyen T. L., Datcheva M., Nestorović T. Identification of a fault zone ahead of the tunnel excavation face using the extended Kalman filter Mechanics Research Communications; 2013, 53:47–52. [CrossRef]
- Dan Simon. Optimal state estimation - Kalman, H∞ and nonlinear approaches. John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
- Sam Helwany. Applied soil mechanics with ABAQUS applications. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.