MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Babitsky V.I. Theory of Vibro-Impact Systems and Applications, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Ibrahim Raouf A. Vibro-impact dynamics: modeling, mapping and applications. Vol. 43. Springer, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Ivanov A. P. “Dynamics of systems with mechanical impacts.” International Education Program, Moscow (1997): 336.
- Blazejczyk-Okolewska Barbara, Krzysztof Czolczynski, and Tomasz Kapitaniak. “Classification principles of types of mechanical systems with impacts–fundamental assumptions and rules.” European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids 23.3 (2004): 517–537. [CrossRef]
- Andreaus, Ugo, and Paolo Casini. “Dynamics of SDOF oscillators with hysteretic motion-limiting stop.” Nonlinear Dynamics 22.2 (2000): 145–164. [CrossRef]
- Bazhenov V. A., Pogorelova O. S., Postnikova T. G., Goncharenko S. N. “Comparative analysis of modeling methods for studying contact interaction in vibroimpact systems.” Strength of materials 41(4) (2009): 392–398. [CrossRef]
- Yue Ma, Manish Agarwal, Soumitro Banerjee Border collision bifurcations in soft impact system, Physics Letters A 354 (2006) 281–287. [CrossRef]
- Andreaus, Ugo, Bernardino Chiaia, and Luca Placidi. “Soft-impact dynamics of deformable bodies.” Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics (2013): 1–24.
- Bazhenov V. A., Pogorelova O. S., Postnikova T. G., Luk’yanchenko O.A. Numerical Studies of Dynamic Processes in the Vibroimpact Systems during Impact Simulation by the Contact Interaction Force, Strength of Materials 40(6) (2008) 656–662. [CrossRef]
- Bazhenov V. A., Pogorelova O. S., Postnikova T. G. Impact forces in vibroimpact systems, Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures 91(2013): 13–28. (in Ukrainian)
- Goldsmith W. Impact: The Theory and Physical Behaviour of Colliding Solids, Edward Arnold, London, (1960).
- Machado Margarida, et al. “Compliant contact force models in multibody dynamics: Evolution of the Hertz contact theory.” Mechanism and Machine Theory 53(2012): 99–121. [CrossRef]
- Gouliaev V.I., Bazhenov V. A., Koshkin V.L. Optimization Methods in structural mechanics. - К.: UМКВО, (1988).-192 p. (in Russian)
- .Bazhenov V. A., Pogorelova O. S., Postnikova T. G. Comparison of Two Impact Simulation Methods Used for Nonlinear Vibroimpact Systems with Rigid and Soft Impacts, Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 2013, Article ID 485676, 12 pages, (2013). doi:10.1155/2013/485676. [CrossRef]
- Bazhenov V. A., Pogorelova O. S., Postnikova T. G. Dynamic behaviour analysis of different types vibroimpact systems. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publ. GmbH and Co. KG Dudweiler, Germany, (2013). (in Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.