MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Beretta Edoardo and Kuang Yang. Geometric stability switch criteria in delay differential systems with delay dependent parameters. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 33(5), (2002), 1144–1165. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Diego Paolo Ferruzzo Correa, Claudia Wulff, and Jose Roberto Castilho Piqueira. Symmetric bifurcation analysis of synchronous states of time-delayed coupled oscillators. (2013). http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.7014v5.
- Rodrigo Carareto, Fernando Moya Orsatti, and JosÃ© R.C. Piqueira. Reachability of the synchronous state in a mutually connected PLL network. AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 63(11), (2009), 986–991. [CrossRef]
- Maoyin Chen and Jürgen Kurths. Synchronization of time-delayed systems. Phys. Rev. E, 76:036212, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Diego Paolo F. Correa and José Roberto C. Piqueira. Synchronous states in time-delay coupled periodic oscillators: A stability criterion. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 18(8), (2013), 2142–2152. [CrossRef]
- Mukeshwar Dhamala Viktor K. Jirsa, and Mingzhou Ding. Enhancement of neural synchrony by time delay. Phys. Rev. Lett., 92:074104, Feb 2004. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ana Paula S Dias and Ana Rodrigues. Hopf bifurcation with SN-symmetry. Nonlinearity, 22(3), (2009), 627. [CrossRef]
- Bueno Atila Madureira, Andre Alves Ferreira, and J. R. C. Piqueira. Fully connected PLL networks: How filter determines the number of nodes. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2009).
- J. R. C. Piqueira, M. Q. Oliveira, and L. H. A. Monteiro. Synchronous state in a fully connected phaselocked loop network. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2006).
- J. R. C. Piqueira. Network of phase-locking oscillators and a possible model for neural synchronization. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 16(9), (2011), 3844–3854. [CrossRef]
- J. R. C. Piqueira, F.M. Orsatti, and L.H.A. Monteiro. Computing with phase locked loops: choosing gains and delays. Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on, 14(1), (2003), 243–247. [CrossRef]
- Jianhong Wu. Symmetry functional differential equations and neural networks with memory. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 350(12), (1998), 4799–4839. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Balakumar Balachandran, Tamás Kalmár-Nagy, and David E. Gilsinn, editors. Delay differential equations. (Springer, New York, 2009). Recent advances and new directions.
- Roland Best. Phase Locked Loops: Design, Simulation, and Applications. (McGraw-Hill Professional, 2007).
- Floyd M. Gardner. Phaselock Techniques. (JohnWiley & Sons, 2005). [CrossRef]
- Martin Golubitsky, Ian Stewart, and David G. Schaeffer. Singularities and groups in bifurcation theory. Vol. II, volume 69 of Applied Mathematical Sciences. (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1988). [CrossRef]
- Jack K. Hale. Theory of Functional Differential Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences). (Springer, 1977). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.