MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- T. Seigler, D. Neal, J. Bae and D. Inman, Modeling and Flight Control of Large-Scale Morphing Aircraft, Journal of Aircraft, pp.1077–1087, 44, 4 (2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Barbarino, O. Bilgen, R. Ajaj, M. Friswell, and D. Inman, A Review of Morphing Aircraft, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, pp. 823877, 22 (2011).
- F. Viana, B. Maciel, N. Brasil Neto, M. Oliveira, V. Steffen Jr. and L. Góes, Aircraft Longitudinal Stability and Control Derivatives Identification by using Life Cycle and Levenberg-Marquardt Optimization Algorithms, Inverse Problems in Science & Engineering, pp. 17–34, 17 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Sofla, S. Meguid, K. Tan and W. Yeo, Shape Morphing of Aircraft Wing: Status and Challenges, Materials and Design, pp. 1284–1292, 31 (2010). [CrossRef]
- R. De Breuker, M. Abdalla, and Z. Gürdal, A Generic Morphing Wing Analysis and Design Framework, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, pp. 1025–1039, 22 (2011). [CrossRef]
- O. Bilgen, C. De Marqui Jr., K. Kochersberger and D. Inman, Macro-Fiber Composite Actuators for Flow Control of a Variable Camber Airfoil, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structure, pp. 8191, 22 (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. Paiva and M. Savi, An Overview of Constitutive Models for Shape Memory Alloys, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID56876, pp.1–30 (2006). [CrossRef]
- N. Léchevin and C. Rabbath, Quasipassivity-based Robust Nonlinear Control Synthesis for Flap Positioning Using Shape Memory Alloy Micro-Actuators, 2005 American Control Conference, Portland-OR, pp. 3019–3024 (2005).
- Y. Feng, C. Rabbath, H. Hong, M. Janaideh and C. Su, Robust Control for Shape Memory Alloy Micro-Actuators Based Flap Positioning System, 2010 American Control Conference, Baltimore-MD, pp. 4181–4186 (2010).
- C. Bil, K. Massey and E. Abdullah, Wing Morphing Control with Shape Memory Alloy Actuators, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, pp. 879–898, 24, 7 (2013). [CrossRef]
- D. Leo, Engineering Analysis of Smart Material Systems, John Wiley & Sons (2007). [CrossRef]
- L. Brinson, One-dimensional Constitutive Behavior of Shape Memory Alloys: Thermo-mechanical Derivation with Non-Constant Material Functions and Redefined Martensite Internal Variable, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, pp. 229–242, 4 (1993). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.