MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- S.S. Rao, M. Sunar, Analysis of distributed thermopiezoelectric sensors and actuators in advanced intelligent structures, J. AIAA, Vol. 31, 1280–1286, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ootao, Y. Tanigawa, Control of the transient thermoelastic displacement of a functionally graded rectangular plate bonded to a piezoelectric plate due to nonuniform heating, Act Mechanica, Vol. 148, 17–33, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Tauchert, F. Ashida, S. Sakata, Y. Takahashi, Control of temperature-induced plate vibrations based on speed feedback, Journal of Thermal Stresses, Vol. 29, 585–606, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Kirichok, Control of Axisymmetric vibrations and slef-heating of shells of revolution with piezoelectric sensors and actuators, International Applied Mechanics, Vol. 46, No. 8, 42–57, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sadek, M. Abukhaled, Optimal control of thermoelastic beam vibrations by piezoelectric actuation, J. Control Theory and Applications, Vol 11, No. 3, 325–329, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Bruch, Jr, S. Adali, I.S. Sadek, J. M. Sloss, Structural control of thermoelastic beams for vibration suppression, Journal of Thermal Stresses, Vol. 16, No. 3, 249–263, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Friswell, D.J. Inman, R.W. Rietz, Active damping of thermally induced vibrations, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol. 8, No.8, 678–685, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Sharnappa, R. Sethuraman, Thermally induced vibrations of piezo-thermo-viscoelastic composite beam with relaxation times and system response, Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures, Vol. 6, No. 1, 120–140, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.