MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- T. R.Naik, “Sustainability of Concrete Construction,” ASCE Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 98–103 (2008). [CrossRef]
- European Concrete Platform, “Sustainable Benefits of Concrete Structures,” Ed. J. B.Jacobs, Brussels, Belgium, February (2008).
- M. P.Collins, “In Search of Elegance: The Evolution of the Art of Structural Engineering in the Western World,” Concrete International, vol. 23, No. 7, July, American Concrete Institute, pp. 55–72 (2001).
- B. M.Damineli, F. M.Kemeid, P. S.Aguiar, and V. M.John, “Measuring the Eco-efficiency of Cement Use,” Cement and Concrete Composites, vol. 32, No. 8, pp. 555–562, (2010). [CrossRef]
- P. K.Mehta, “Global Concrete Industry Sustainability,” Concrete International, February (2009).
- American Concrete Institute, ACI Committee 318, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary,” ACI 318–11, (2011).
- J.Gulikers, “Pitfalls and Practical Implications in Durability Design of reinforced Concrete Strutures,” Proceedings of the 4th International RILEM PhD Workshop on Advances in Modeling Concrete Service Life, Madrid, Spain, November (2010).
- U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation, “Materials Properties Model of Aging Concrete,” Technical Service Center, Denver Colorado, (2005).
- Z.Shi. Crack Analysis in Structural Concrete: Theory and Applications. Elsevier (2009).
- Y.Hunaiti, “Aging Effect on Bond Strength in Composite Sections,” ASCE Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 469–473 (1994). [CrossRef]
- Y.Goto, “Cracks Formed in Concrete around Deformed Tension Bars,” ACI Journal, vol. 68, No. 2, pp. 244–251 (1971).
- L. A.Lutz, “Analysis of Stresses in Concrete near a Reinforcing Bar Due to Bond and Transverse Cracking,” ACI Journal Proceedings, vol. 67, No. 10, pp. 778–787 (1970).
- R. H.Scott, and P. A. T.Gill, “Short-Term Distributions of Strain and Bond Stress along Tension Reinforcement,” The Structural Engineer, vol. 65B, No. 2, pp. 39–48 (1987).
- F. C.Filippou, E. P.Popov, and V. V.Bertero, “Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Joints under Cyclic Excitations,” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 109, No. 11 (1983). [CrossRef]
- R. J.Hansen, and A. A.Liepins, “Behavior of Bond in Dynamic Loading,” ACI Journal, pp. 563–583 (1962).
- R. G.Mathey, and D.Watstein, “Investigation of Bond in Beam and Pullout Specimens with High-Yield Strength Deformed Bars,” ACI Journal, T. No. 57-50, pp. 1071–1089 (1961).
- P. M.Ferguson, I.Robert, and J. N.Thompson, “Development Length of High Strength Reinforcing Bars in Bond,” ACI Journal, T. No. 59-17, pp. 887–922 (1962).
- P. M.Ferguson, J. E.Breen, and J. N.Thompson, “Pull Out Tests on High Strength Reinforcing Bars,” ACI Journal, T. No. 62-55, pp. 933–950 (1966).
- H. H.Abrishami, and D.Mitchell, “Simulation of Uniform Bond Stress,” ACI Materials Journal, vol. 89, No. 2, pp. 161–168 (1992).
- L. J.Malvar, “Bond of Reinforcement under Controlled Confinement,” ACI Materials Journal, vol. 89, No. 6, pp. 593–601 (1992).
- E.Spacone, F. C.Filippou, and F. F.Taucer, “Fiber Beam-Column Model for Non-Linear Analysis of R/C Frames, Part 1: Formulation,” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, vol. 25, No. 7, pp. 711–725 (1996). [CrossRef]
- Z. P.Bazant, and P. D.Bhat, “Prediciton of Hysteresis of Reinforced Concrete Members,” ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, vol. 103, No. ST1 Jan. 1977.
- B. G.Rabbat, and H. G.Russel, “Friction Coefficient of Steel on Concrete or Grout,” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 111, No. 3, pp. 505–515 (1985). [CrossRef]
- P.Baltay, and A.Gjelsvik, “Coefficient of Friction for Steel on Concrete at High Normal Stress,” ASCE Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 46–49 (1990). [CrossRef]
- M. S.Chalhoub, “Seismic Design and Dynamic Response of Reinforced Concrete Buildings with the Effects of Deterioration,” working paper, CEM Rep. No. 02-2014 (2014).
- M. G.Lee, C. T.Chiu, and Y. C.Wang, “The study of Bond Strength and Bond Durability of Reactive Powder Concrete,” Journal of ASTM International, vol. 2, No. 7, July (2005).
- H.Banon, J. M.Biggs, and H. M.Irvine, “Seismic Damage to Reinforced Concrete Frames,” ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, vol. 107, No. ST9, Sep. (1981).
- K.Emori, and W. C.Schnobrich, “Inelastic behavior of Concrete Frame-Wall Structures,” ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, vol. 107, No. ST1, (1981).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.