MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- J. Lee, S. Kim, J. Oh, B. Choi, A self-powering system based on tire deformation during driving, International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 13, N°6, pp.963–969 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K B Singh, V Bedekar, S Taheri, S Priya, Piezoelectric vibration energy harvesting system with an adaptive frequency tuning mechanism for intelligent tires Mechatronics, Vol22, 2012, Pp 970–988. [Google Scholar]
- S Tornincasa, M Repetto, E Bonisoli, F Di Monaco, Energy harvester for vehicle tires: Nonlinear dynamics and experimental outcomes, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, vol. 23, pp 3–13, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Gu and C Livermore, Compact passively self-tuning energy harvesting for rotating applications, Smart materials and structures 21 015002 (9pp), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y-J Wang, C-D Chen, C-K Sung, C Li, Natural frequency self-tuning energy harvester using a circular Halbach array magnetic disk, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and structures, 23(8) 933–943, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.