MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Abdul Lateef A. Olanrewaju, Mohd Faris Khamidi and Arazi Idrus. (2010). Quantitative Analysis of Defects in Malaysian University Buildings: Providers’ Perspective. Journal of Retail & Leisure Property Vol. 9, 2,137–149 [CrossRef]
- Azlinor Sufian and Rozanah Ab. Rahman. (2008). Quality Housing: Regulatory and Administrative Framework in Malaysia. International Journal of Economics and Management Vol. 2(1):141–156
- Cama, J. (2004). Who Pays to Fix Building Defects? American Systems USA Inc. Berrymans Legal Consultants
- Ng, S.Y. (2007). Collateral Warranties in the Malaysian Construction Industry; The Liability Jigsaw is now complete. University of Malaya: Unpublished Bachelor Thesis
- Cornes, D. L (1994). Design Liability in the Construction Industry. Great Britain: Blackwell Scientific Publications.
- Robinson, N.M., Lavers, A. P. Tan, G. K., and Chan, R. (1996). Construction Law in Singapore and Malaysia, Singapore: Butterworths Asia.
- Chappel, F. (1994, September 6). Legal Liability and The Role Of Professional Indemnity Insurance. The Structural Engineer, 72, p. 291
- Ahmad, W.A., and Hingun, M. (1998). Principles of the law of tort in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, Butterworths.
- Harrisosn,S. (1988). Professional Liability of Architects and Engineers. New York: Wiley-Interscience Publications.
- James, M.F. (2002). Construction law: Liability for the construction of defective buildings. (2nd ed). Great Britain: PALGRAVE
- Sekaran. U, Roger Bougie (2010). Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach. Fifth Edition. UK. John Wiley & Sons Ltd
- John W. Creswell (2009). Research Design Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches. Third Edition. US. SAGE Publications In.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.