MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- A. Hassan, S. Aris, A. Abdalla, and N. Aniza, “The Prospects of Electricity Generation From Poultry Processing Dewatered Sludge (PPDS) In Malaysia.” [Google Scholar]
- A. B. A. Ibrahim, M. S. Aris, and Y. S. Chin, “Development of Fuel Briquettes from Dewatered Poultry Sludge,” International Conference on Future Electrical Power and Energy Systems vol. 9, pp. 469–476, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Hassan, A.B.A. Ibrahim, M.F.H.A. Muttalib, and M.S. Aris, “Fuel Characterization and Energy Prediction of Malaysian Poultry Processing,” Asean Journal of Scientific Research 6 (3), pp. 498–507, (2013) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas, “Combustion characteristics of different biomass fuels,” Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 219–230, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Otero, X. Gómez, a I. García, and a Morán, “Effects of sewage sludge blending on the coal combustion: a thermogravimetric assessment.,” Chemosphere, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 1740–50, Nov. (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gai, Y. Dong, and T. Zhang, “The kinetic analysis of the pyrolysis of agricultural residue under non-isothermal conditions.,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 127, pp. 298–305, Jan. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khawam and D. R. Flanagan, “Role of isoconversional methods in varying activation energies of solid-state kinetics,” Thermochim. Acta, vol. 436, no. 1–2, pp. 101–112, Oct. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Otero, M. E. Sanchez, X. Gómez, and A. Morán, “Thermogravimetric analysis of biowastes during combustion.,” Waste Manag., vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1183–7, Jul. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Biagini, A. Fantei, and L. Tognotti, “Effect of the heating rate on the devolatilization of biomass residues,” Thermochim. Acta, vol. 472, no. 1–2, pp. 55–63, Jun. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.