MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- A. Hassan, S. Aris, A. Abdalla, and N. Aniza, “The Prospects of Electricity Generation From Poultry Processing Dewatered Sludge (PPDS) In Malaysia.”
- A. B. A. Ibrahim, M. S. Aris, and Y. S. Chin, “Development of Fuel Briquettes from Dewatered Poultry Sludge,” International Conference on Future Electrical Power and Energy Systems vol. 9, pp. 469–476, (2012)
- A.H. Hassan, A.B.A. Ibrahim, M.F.H.A. Muttalib, and M.S. Aris, “Fuel Characterization and Energy Prediction of Malaysian Poultry Processing,” Asean Journal of Scientific Research 6 (3), pp. 498–507, (2013) . [CrossRef]
- A. Demirbas, “Combustion characteristics of different biomass fuels,” Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 219–230, (2004) [CrossRef]
- M. Otero, X. Gómez, a I. García, and a Morán, “Effects of sewage sludge blending on the coal combustion: a thermogravimetric assessment.,” Chemosphere, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 1740–50, Nov. (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Gai, Y. Dong, and T. Zhang, “The kinetic analysis of the pyrolysis of agricultural residue under non-isothermal conditions.,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 127, pp. 298–305, Jan. (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Khawam and D. R. Flanagan, “Role of isoconversional methods in varying activation energies of solid-state kinetics,” Thermochim. Acta, vol. 436, no. 1–2, pp. 101–112, Oct. (2005) [CrossRef]
- M. Otero, M. E. Sanchez, X. Gómez, and A. Morán, “Thermogravimetric analysis of biowastes during combustion.,” Waste Manag., vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1183–7, Jul. (2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Biagini, A. Fantei, and L. Tognotti, “Effect of the heating rate on the devolatilization of biomass residues,” Thermochim. Acta, vol. 472, no. 1–2, pp. 55–63, Jun. (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.