MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Plant Integrity and Reliability|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- G. S. D. Schaber, D. I. Gerogiorgis, R. Ramachandran, J. M. B. Evans, P. I. Barton, and B. L. Trout, “Economic Analysis of Integrated Continuous and Batch Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: A Case Study”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 50, pp. 10083–10092 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Apt, A. Newcomer, L. B. Lave, S. Douglas, and L. M. Dunn, “An Engineering-Economic Analysis of Syngas Storage”, National Energy Technology Laboratory, http://www.netl.doe.gov/energy-analyses/pubs/Final%20Report-%20Engineering-Economic%20Analysis%20of%20Syngas%20Storag.pdf dated 14th September 2011, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. Bailey, B. Ouaglal, E. Bartholomew, C. Marnay, and N. Bourassa, “An Engineering-Economic Analysis of Combined Heat and Power Technologies in a μGrid Application”, http://eetd.lbl.gov/ea/emp/reports/50023.pdf dated 15th September, 2011, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Sullivan, E. M. Wicks, and C. P. Koelling, Engineering Economy. Pearson Education, Inc., New Jersey (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Eschenbach, Engineering Economy: Applying Theory to Practice. Oxford University Press, Inc., New York, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Park,. Fundamentals of Engineering Economics. Pearson Education, Inc., New Jersey, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Amin, G. Zulkipli, and T. S. M. Nazri “Techno-economic evaluation on enhancing cogeneration plant capacity: case study of palm oil mill cogeneration plant”, J. Appl. Sci., 14, 3, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.