MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Plant Integrity and Reliability|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- T.I. Zohdi. On the reduction of heat generation in lubricants using microscale additives, International Journal of Engineering; 62:84–89. (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Zhang, TEHD behavior of non-Newtonian dynamically loaded journal bearings in mixed lubrication for direct problem, ASME J. Tribol., 124:178–185. (2002) [CrossRef]
- K. Raghunandana, and B. C. Majumdar, Stability of flexible supported oil journal bearings using non-Newtonian lubricants: Linear perturbation analysis, ASME J. Tribol., 123:651–654. (2001) [CrossRef]
- F. A. Bruvne, and D. B. Bogy, Numerical simulation of the lubrication of the head-disk interface using a non-Newtonian fluid, ASME J. Tribol., 116:541–548. (1994) [CrossRef]
- L. L. Wang, and I. W. Cheng, An average Reynolds equation for non-Newtonian fluid with application to the lubrication of the magnetic head disk interface, Tribol. Trans., 40:111–119. (1997) [CrossRef]
- Tsann-Rong Lin. Hydrodynamic lubrication of journal bearings including micro-polar lubricants and three-dimensional irregularities, Wear; 192: 21–28. (1996) [CrossRef]
- Tze-Chi Hsu, Jing-Hong Chen, Hsin-Lu Chiang Tsu-Liang Chou., Lubrication performance of short journal bearings considering the effects of surface roughness and magnetic field. Tribology International; 61: 169–175. (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.