MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Plant Integrity and Reliability|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Willis, H. L. and Scott, W. G., Distributed Power Generation, Planning and Evaluation. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kooten, G. C., and Wong, L., Economics of wind power when national grids are unavailable. Energy Policy 38:p. 1991–1998(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bridgwater A. V., Toft A. J. and Brammer J. G., A techno-economic comparison of power production by biomass fast pyrolysis with gasification and combustion. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 6:p. 181–248(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steer, S.J, Nuttall, W.J., Parks, J.T., and Goncalves L.V.N, Predicting the contractual cost of unplanned shutdowns of power stations: An accelerator- driven sub critical reactor case study. Electric Power Systems Research 81: p. 1662–1671 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dieter, G. E, and Schmidt, L. C. Engineering Design, 5th Edition, Int. Edition. McGraw Hill, Singapore, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Heizer, J., and Render, B. Operations management. 10th Edition. Pearson Higher, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan, Wicks, Koelling. Engineering Economy. 15th Edition, International Edition, Pearson Education Ltd., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Farik Zolkepli, TNB targets improving on power outage index. NATION, (Sat. June 1, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- TNB, Maximum Demand , http://www.tnb.com.my/business/for-commercial/maximum-demand.html, retrieved on (15th Jan 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Suhala, S., Customised Contract Hume, Cogen UTP, TIK General-Medium Voltage Peak/Off Peak Commercial Bulk Supply Tariff. e-mail from Suhala Sukarno to Azanin Bismi A., Cheah P.W, (15th January 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.