MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- D.S. Clark and W.R. Varney, Physical Metallurgy for Engineers, Litton educational publishers, (1962)
- T. Bell and Y. Sun, Stainless Steel 2000, Maney Publ., London, (2001)
- A. Triwiyanto., et.al, Journal of Applied Sciences, 11(9), 1536 –1543, (2011) [CrossRef]
- S.R. Hosseini, A. Kermanpur & F. Ashrafizadeh, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transaction B, 34 (B5) 553–566, (2010)
- B. Billion and A. Hendry, Surface Engineering Journal. 1(114), (1985)
- Karabelchtchikova, O., “Fundamentals of Mass Transfer in Gas Carburizing,” PhD Dissertation, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, (2007)
- P. Hussain, “Diffusion of sialon and stainless steel”, PhD dissertation, Dept. mechanical engineering, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom, (1997)
- K. Subramaniam and N.T. Ansari, “Surface hardening of 316 LN grade austenitic stainless steel using gas nitriding process”, thesis for bachelor in engineering, S.R.M Engineering College, Kattankulathur, Anna University, Chennai, India, (2006)
- N. Renevier. P. Collignon, H. Michel, T. Czerwiec, Surface and Coatings Technology, 11, 128–133 (1999)
- A. Fossati, F. Borgioli, E. Galvanetto, T. Bacci, Surface & Coatings Technology, 200, 3511–3517, (2006) [CrossRef]
- M. Tsujikawa, D. Yoshida, N. Yamauchi, N. Ueda, T. Sone, and S.Tanaka, Surface & Coatings Technology, 200 507–511, (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.