MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M. C. Yew and N. Ramli Sulong, Materials & Design, 34, pp. 719–724, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jimenez, S. Duquesne, and S. Bourbigot, Thermochimica acta, 449, pp. 16–26, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-w. Gu, G.-c. Zhang, S.-l. Dong, Q.-y. Zhang, and J. Kong, Surface and coatings Technology, vol. 201, pp. 7835–7841, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, Z. Zhang, Q. Wang and J. Tang, Frontiers of Forestry in China, 3, pp. 487–492, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Almeras, M Le Bras, P. Hornsby, S. Bourbigot, G. Marosi, S. Keszei and F Poutch, Polymer Degradation and Stability, vol. 82, pp. 325–331, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Duquesne, S. Magnet, C. Jama and R. Delobel, vol. 180, pp. 302–307, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, G. Liang, T. He, Q. Yang, and X. Song, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 92, pp. 569–579, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.-S. Chou, S.-H. Lin and C.-I. Wang, Advanced Powder Technology, 20, pp. 169–176, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, J. Yang, T. He, Y. Wu and G. Liang, Surface and coatings Technology, 202, pp. 3121–3128, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ullah, F. Ahmad and P. Megat-Yusoff, Journal of Applied Sciences, 11, pp. 3645–3649 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Mohamad, F. Ahmad and S. Ullah, Asian Journal of Scientific Research, 6, pp. 263–271, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang and J. Yang, Progress in Organic Coatings, 70, pp. 150–156, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, E. Han and W. Ke, Progress in Organic Coatings, 53, pp. 29–37, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Levchik, L. Costa, G. Camino, Polymer degradation and stability, 43, pp. 43–54, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.