MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- D. Flynn, Thermal Power Plant Simulation and Control. Inst of Eng. & Tech., (2003).
- R. E. Uhrig and L. H. Tsoukalas, “Soft computing technologies in nuclear engineering applications,” Prog. Nuclear Energy, vol. 34, pp. 13–75, (1999). [CrossRef]
- K. Kim, T. Aljundi and E. Bartlett, Nuclear Power Plant Fault-Diagnosis using Artificial Neural Networks, (1992).
- G. Guglielmi, T. Parisini and G. Rossi, “Keynote paper: Fault diagnosis and neural networks: A power plant application,” Control Eng. Pract., vol. 3, pp. 601–620, (1995). [CrossRef]
- S. Simani and C. Fantuzzi, “Fault diagnosis in power plant using neural networks,” Inf. Sci., vol. 127, pp. 125–136, (2000). [CrossRef]
- A. Babar and H. Kushwaha, “Symptom based diagnostic system for nuclear power plant operations using artificial neural networks,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 82, pp. 33–40, (2003). [CrossRef]
- H. Bae, S. P. Chun and S. Kim, “Predictive fault detection and diagnosis of nuclear power plant using the two-step neural network models,” Advances in Neural Networks-ISNN 2006, pp. 420–425, (2006). [CrossRef]
- L. M. Romeo and R. Gareta, “Neural network for evaluating boiler behavior,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 26, pp. 1530–1536, (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Rusinowski and W. Stanek, “Neural modelling of steam boilers,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 48, pp. 2802–2809, (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.