MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- G. Jeffrey Synder. Small Thermoelectric Generator. The electrochemical society interface. (2008)
- J.A Duffie, W.A. Beckman. Solar Engineering Thermal Process. John Wiley and Sons.(2006)
- Soteris. A. Kalogirou. Solar Energy Engineering Processes and Systems. Elsevier Inc.(2009)
- Atul Sharma, V.V. Tyagi, C.R. Chen, D. Buddhi. Renewable and SustainableEnergyReviews 13, 318–345. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Francis Agyenim, Neil Hewitt, Philip Eames, MerrynSmyth.. Renewable and SustainableEnergyReviews 14, 615–628. (2010) [CrossRef]
- SS Thinchev, P I Nikolova, Y T Dyulgerska. Journal of Physic: Conference series 223. (2010)
- Amen Agbossou, Qi Zhang, Gael Sebald, Danel Guyomar. Part I: Theoreticalanalysis. Sensors and Actuators A 163, 277–283. (2010) [CrossRef]
- Qi Zhang, Amen Agbossou, Zhihua Feng, Mathieu Cosnier. Part II: Experiment analysis. Sensor and Actuators A 163, 284–290. (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.