MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Visser D. A comparision of Manufactoring Technologies in the Connecting Rod Industry, Submisssion to FIERF (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Anusha, C. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy. Modeling and Analysis of Two Wheeler Connecting Rod by Using Ansys. JMCE. 6(5), 83–87 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prof. N.P. Doshi, Prof. N.K. Ingole. Analysis of Connecting Rod Using Analytical and Finite Element Method. IJMER. 3(1), 65–68 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sudershn Kumar, Dr. K. Tirupathi Reddy, Syed Altaf Hussain. Modeling and Analysis of Two Wheeler Connecting Rod. IJMER. 2(5), 3367–3371 ( 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Anil kumar, Kamaldeep Grover, Balvinder Budania. Optimization of Connecting Rod Parameters using CAE Tools. IJLTET. 1 (3),(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Vivek. C. Pathade, Bhumeshwar Patle, Ajay N. Ingale. Stress Analysis of I.C Engine Connecting Rod by FEM. IJEIT. 1(3), 2277–3754 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Powell, A. L. Internal Combustion Engine. U.S. Patent 1567172. (1925). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Pirault, and M. Flint.Opposed Piston Engines: Evolution, Use, and Future Applications. SAE International, Warrendale, PA (2009). [Google Scholar]
- James U. Lemke et al. Single-crankshaft, opposed-piston engine constructions. U.S. Patent 20110186017. (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.