MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Natarajan, E. and Sathish, R., Role of nanofluids in solar water heater. Int J Adv Manuf Technol,(2009). [CrossRef]
- Tyagi, H., Patrick, P., and Ravi, P., Predicted efficiency of a low-temperature nanofluid based direct absorption solar collector. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol.131/ 041004 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Otanicar, T., Phelan, P. E., Rosengarten, G., and Prasher, R. S., Experimental testing and modeling of a micro solar thermal collector with direct absorption nanofluids. In Proceedings of the Inaugural US-EU China Thermophysics Conference; Beijing, China (2009).
- Otanicar, T., and Golden, J., Comparative environmental and economic analysis of conventional and nanofluid solar hot water technologies, Environ. Sci. Technol, 43, pp. 6082–6087,(2009) [CrossRef]
- Zhou DW. Heat transfer enhancement of copper nanofluid with acoustic cavitation. Int J Heat Mass Transfer (2004).
- Dongsheng Wen, Yulong Ding., Formulation of nanofluids for natural convective heat transfer applications International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, (2005).
- Li Q, Xuan Y. Convective heat transfer and flow characteristics of Cu-water nanofluid. Sci China (Ser E),(2002).
- Wen D, Ding Y. Experimental investigation into convective heat transfer of nanofluids at the entrance region under laminar flow conditions. Int J Heat Mass Transfer (2004).
- BS EN 12975 Standard, Technical Committee, RHED/25, BSI, ISBN 0580367487, (2000).
- Wang, H., Dispersing carbon nanotubes using surfactants, Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science 14,pp. 364–371, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Lai, W. Y., Vind, S., Phelan, P. E., and Prasher, R., Convective heat transfer for water-based alumia nanofluids in a single 1.02-mm tube, J. Heat Transfer, 131,11,pp. 112401, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Anoop, K.B., Effect of particle size on the convective heat transfer in nanofluid in the developing region. (9-10), pp. 2189–2195, (2009).
- Masuda, H., Ebata, A., Teramae, K., Hishinuma, N., Alteration of thermal conductivity and viscosity of liquid by dispersing ultra-fine particles (dispersion of g-Al2O3, SiO2 and TiO2 ultra-fine particles). Netsu Bussei (Japan), 4(4), (1993).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.