MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Xu, D. and M. Qu, Energy, environmental, and economic evaluation of a CCHP system for a data center based on operational data. Energy and Buildings, 67: p. 176–186 (2013). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Can, O.F., N. Celik, and I. Dagtekin, Energetic–exergetic-economic analyses of a cogeneration thermic power plant in Turkey. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 36(10): p. 1044–1049 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Kanoglu, M. and I. Dincer, Performance assessment of cogeneration plants. Energy Conversion and Management, 50(1): p. 76–81 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Khaliq, A. and S.C. Kaushik, Thermodynamic performance evaluation of combustion gas turbine cogeneration system with reheat. Applied Thermal Engineering, 24(13): p. 1785–1795 (2004). [CrossRef]
- El-Halwagi, M., D. Harell, and H. Dennis Spriggs, Targeting cogeneration and waste utilization through process integration. Applied Energy, 86(6): p. 880–887 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Armanasco, F., et al., Techno-economic evaluation of commercial cogeneration plants for small and medium size companies in the Italian industrial and service sector. Applied Thermal Engineering, 48: p. 402–413 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Alexis, G.K. and P. Liakos, A case study of a cogeneration system for a hospital in Greece. Economic and environmental impacts. Applied Thermal Engineering, 54(2): p. 488–496 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Suhala S., Customised Contract Hume, Cogen UTP, TIK General-Medium Voltage Peak/Off Peak Commercial Bulk Supply Tariff, email from Suhala Sukarno to Azanin Bismi A., Cheah P.W, 15 January (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.