MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- R. D. Misra and M. S. Murthy, “Straight vegetable oils usage in a compression ignition engine—A review”, Renewable and Sust. Energ. Reviews, vol. 14, pp. 3005–3013, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Nabi, M. M. Z. Shahadat, M. S. Rahman and M. R. A. Beg, “Behavior of Diesel Combustion and Exhaust Emission with Neat Diesel Fuel and Diesel- Biodiesel Blends”, SAE Paper, 2004-01-3034, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W. Jazair, T. Harada, S. Kubo and Y. Kidoguchi, “Improvement of Emissions in a DI Diesel Engine Fuelled by Bio-diesel Fuel and Waste Cooking Oil”, SAE Paper, 2007-01-2029, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Pierpont and R. D. Reitz, “Effect of Injection Pressure and Nozzle Geometry on DI Diesel Emissions and Performance”, SAE Paper, 950604, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Montajir, H. Tsunemoto, H. Ishitani, and T. Minami, “Fuel Spray Behavior in a Small DI Diesel Engine : Effect of Combustion Chamber Geometry”, SAE Paper, 2000-01-0946, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zolver, C. Griard, and S. Henriot, “3D Modeling Applied to the Development of a DI Diesel Engine : Effect of Piston Bowl Shape”, SAE Paper, 971599, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapit, S. Nagayasu, Y. Tsuboi, Y. Nada, and Y. Kidoguchi, “A Study on Improvement of Diesel Spray Characteristics Fueled by Rape-seed Oil”, SAE Paper, 2011-32-0561, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yatsufusa, Y. Kidoguchi, A. Adbullah, and T. Gomi, “Measurement of particle diameter in diesel spray by long-distance microscopic shadowgraph photography”, Atomization, Vol.18, No.63, pp.2–9, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yoshimoto and M. Onodera, “Performance of a Diesel Engine Fueled by rapeseed oil Blended with Oxygenated Organic Compounds”, SAE Paper, 2002- 01-2854, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.