MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- J. M. Pearce, Expanding photovoltaic penetration with residential distributed generation from hybrid solar photovoltaic and combined heat and power systems, Energy 34, pp. 1947–1954, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nosrat, J. M. Pearce, Dispatch stratergy and model for hybrid photovoltaic and trigeneration power systems, Appl. Energ. 88, pp. 3270–3276, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, Performance evaluation of micro gas turbine cogeneration system at sewage treatment plant, Trans. of the JSME (Part B) 76, pp. 1661–1670, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. El-Sayed, S. Obara, Energy supply characteristics of a combined solar cell and diesel engine system with a prediction algorithm for solar power generation, J. of Pow. and Energy Sys. 4, pp. 27–38, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Obara, A.G. El-Sayed, Compound microgrid installation operation planning of a PEFC and photovoltaics with prediction of electricity production using GA and numerical weather information, Int. J Hydrogen Energ 34, pp. 8213–8222, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. I. Mahlia, P.L. Chan, Life cycle cost analysis of fuel cell based cogeneration system for residential application in Malaysia, Renew and Sust. Energ. Rev. 15, pp. 416–426, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kubota, S. Ahmad, A field survey on usage of air-conditioners and windows in terraced house areas in Johor Bahru City, J. of Env. Eng. 608, pp. 81–87, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, S. Obara, Theoretical analysis of performance of a micro gas turbine co/trigeneration system for residential buildings in a tropical region, Energ. and Buildings 67, pp. 108–117, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, S. Naing, Effect of ambient temperature on the performance of micro gas turbine with cogeneration system in cold region, Appl. Therm. Eng. 31, pp. 1058–1067, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F.B. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, H. Katsumata, Analysis of the performances of biogas-fuelled micro gas turbine cogeneration systems (MGT-CGSs) in middle- and small-scale sewage treatment plants, Energy 38, pp. 291–304, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Goodrich, T. James, M. Woodhouse, Residential, commercial, and utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) system prices in the United States: current drivers and cost-reduction opportunities, NREL, p. 10, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute, Electricity Energy Storage Technology Options: A white paper primer on applications, cost, and benefits, E. S. 20, pp. A39, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.