MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation and Advanced Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Xu, L. and J.Yang, Introduction to Multi-Criteria Decision Making and the Evidential Reasoning Approach, Working Paper No. 0106, (2001)
- N. Tiwari, Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to identify Performance Scenarios for Enterprise Application, (2006)
- H. Zhao, S. Xu, J. He, AHP, A new simple method for the decision-making, Science Press, pp.61–87, (1986)
- Yu, E. L., The Study of Fuzzifying Multiplicative Analytic Hierarchy Process, Master Dissertation, Tunghai University (1995).
- G.deGraan and F.Lootsma, Multi-criteria decision analysis with fuzzy pair wise comparisons, Fuzzy sets and systems 29(2): 133–143. (1989). [CrossRef]
- J.J. Buckley, Fuzzy hierarchical analysis, Fuzzy sets and Systems 17(3): 233–247,(1985). [CrossRef]
- V. Laarhoven, and W.Pedrycz, A fuzzy extension of Saaty’s priority theory, Fuzzy set and systems 11 (1-3): 199–227,(1983). [CrossRef]
- D. Hepu, Multi criteria analysis with fuzzy pair wise comparison, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 21(3): 215–231:(1999) [CrossRef]
- D. Y. Chang, Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP, European Journal of Operation Research 95 (3): 649–655:(1996) [CrossRef]
- T. Aysegul, A Fuzzy AHP approach for selecting a global supplier in pharmaceutical industry, African Journal of Business Management 6(14), pp. 5073–5084, (2012).
- A. P. Chansaad et.al, A Fuzzy Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing Model in an Uncertain Manufacturing Environment, Proceedings of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference (2012).
- B. Başaran, A Critique on the Consistency Ratios of Some Selected Articles Regarding Fuzzy AHP and Sustainability, 3rd Intl. Symposium on Sustainable Development, (2012).
- O.P. Okafor, Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) In The Selection Of An Effective Refinery For Life Cycle Cost Analysis, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 2(1), (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.