MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation and Advanced Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Xu, L. and J.Yang, Introduction to Multi-Criteria Decision Making and the Evidential Reasoning Approach, Working Paper No. 0106, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tiwari, Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to identify Performance Scenarios for Enterprise Application, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, S. Xu, J. He, AHP, A new simple method for the decision-making, Science Press, pp.61–87, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Yu, E. L., The Study of Fuzzifying Multiplicative Analytic Hierarchy Process, Master Dissertation, Tunghai University (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G.deGraan and F.Lootsma, Multi-criteria decision analysis with fuzzy pair wise comparisons, Fuzzy sets and systems 29(2): 133–143. (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Buckley, Fuzzy hierarchical analysis, Fuzzy sets and Systems 17(3): 233–247,(1985). [Google Scholar]
- V. Laarhoven, and W.Pedrycz, A fuzzy extension of Saaty’s priority theory, Fuzzy set and systems 11 (1-3): 199–227,(1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hepu, Multi criteria analysis with fuzzy pair wise comparison, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 21(3): 215–231:(1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Y. Chang, Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP, European Journal of Operation Research 95 (3): 649–655:(1996) [Google Scholar]
- T. Aysegul, A Fuzzy AHP approach for selecting a global supplier in pharmaceutical industry, African Journal of Business Management 6(14), pp. 5073–5084, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Chansaad et.al, A Fuzzy Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing Model in an Uncertain Manufacturing Environment, Proceedings of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Başaran, A Critique on the Consistency Ratios of Some Selected Articles Regarding Fuzzy AHP and Sustainability, 3rd Intl. Symposium on Sustainable Development, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Okafor, Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) In The Selection Of An Effective Refinery For Life Cycle Cost Analysis, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 2(1), (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.