MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- King, J.C., Handbook of Heavy Construction - Concrete by Intrusion Grouting, McGraw-Hill, New York, pp.211–234 (1959)
- ACI Committee 304, Guide for The Use of Preplaced Aggregate Concrete for Structural and Mass Concrete Applications, ACI 304.1 R-92., pp.21–24 (1997)
- Abdelgader, H.S., Effect of Quantity of Sand on The Compressive Strength of Two-Stage Concrete, Magazine of Concrete Research, 48, pp. 353–360 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Abdelgader, H.S., How to design Concrete Produced by a Two-Stage Concreting Method, Cement and Concrete Research, 3 29, pp. 331–337 (1999). [CrossRef]
- Abdelgader, H.S. and Górski, J, Influence of Grout Proportions on Modulus of Elasticity of Two-Stage Concrete,” Magazine of Concrete Research, 4, pp. 251–255 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Iwasaki, N., Predictions of Grouting Process in Pre-packed Concrete by Green’s Function, Proceeding of Japanese Society of Civil Engineering, pp. 41–50 (1985).
- Swaddiwudhipong, Zhang, S.J., and Lee, S.L., Viscometric Characterisation of Cement Grout for Prediction of Pre-packed Concrete Construction, Magazine of Concrete Research, 5, pp. 365–376 (2002). [CrossRef]
- King, J.C. and Wilson, A.L., If it’s still Standing, It Can be Repaired, Journal of Concrete Construction, 3, pp. 643–650 (1988)
- Colle, E.R., Preplaced Aggregate Concrete Repairs 63-Year-Old Railroad Bridge, Concr. Rep. Dig., The Aberdeen Group.(1992).
- Abdul Awad, A.S.M., Failure Mechanism of Pre-packed Concrete, ASCE J. Struct. Eng., 3, pp. 727–732 (1988). [CrossRef]
- Abdelgader, H.S., and Górski, J., Stress-Strain Relations and Modulus of Elasticity of Two-Stage Concrete, ASCE J. Mat. Civ. Eng., 4, pp. 251–255 (2003)
- Abdelgader, H.S., and Elgalhud A. A., Effect of Grout Proportion on Strength of Two-Stage Concrete, Structural Concrete, 3, pp.163–170 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Schaefer, R.L., Anderson, R.B., The students edition of MINITAB statistical software adapted for education. Addison–Weslley Publishing Company, Inc. (1989).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.