MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- D.R. Snethen, F.C. Townsend, L.D.Johnson, D. M. Patrick, P. J. Vedros. “Review of Engineering Experiences with Expansive soils in Highway Subgrades”. US Army Engineer Water Ways Experiment Station, FHWA, 009751, USA (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Available online: < http://maps.google.fr>. [Google Scholar]
- V. Dakshanamanthy, V. Raman. A simple method of identifying an expansive soil. Soils and Foundations, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 13 (1), 97–104 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Sridharan, Y.Gurtug. Swelling behaviour of compacted fine-grained soils. Elsevier Scientific Publishing, Engineering Geology 72, 9–18 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.B.J. Brinkgreve. Plaxis 2D, Version 8 manual, Material models, Delft, Balkema (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.B.J. Brinkgreve. Plaxis 2D, Version 8 manual, Reference Manual, Delft University of Technology & PLAXIS bv, Pays-Bas, pp 50–162 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.