MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- “Guidelines on soft soils – Stage construction method,” Guideline No. GE: G-5, Geotechnical Engineering Directorate, Research Design and Standards Organisation, Ministry of Railway, Manak Nagar, India (2005)
- G. Sanglerat, G. Olivari and B. Cambou, “Practical problems in soil mechanics and foundation engineering, 1”, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1985)
- R. A. Barron, “Consolidation of fine grained soils by drain wells”, TRANSACTIONS, ASCE, Vol. 113, p718 (1948)
- S. M. H. Kirmani, “Consolidation of soil for foundation by using sand drains” IEP-SAC Journal, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2004-2005)
- M. Kitazume, “The sand compaction pile method”Taylor and Francis Publishers, 246p, (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.