MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- C.H Page, D. Ghosh, A.K Chatterjee, Influence of mineralizers on the constitution and properties of industrial clinkers, The 8th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2, (1986), pp. 152–157.
- W.A Klemm, I. Jawed, Mineralizers and fluxes in the clinkering process: III. Burnability of synthetic and industrial raw mixes, 7th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Paris, France, 2, (1980), pp. 150–155.
- N.H Christensen, V. Johansen, Mineralizers and fluxes in the clinkering process: II. Kinetics effects on alite formation, 7th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Paris, France, 2, (1980), pp. 11–55.
- S. Gimenez-Molina, M.T. Blanco-Varela, Solid state phases relationship in the CaO-SiO2-Al2O3-CaF2-CaSO4 system Cement and Concrete Research 25, (4) (1995), pp. 870–882.
- M.T. Blanco-Varela, A. Palomo, F. Puertas, T. Vazquez, CaF2 and CaSO4 in white cement clinker production, Cement and Concrete Research, 9, (35) (1997), pp. 105–113.
- E. Wei, F. Mingfen, A study of the effects of CaF2 on clinker doped with compound mineralizer, 8th Int. Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 2, (1986), pp. 111–116.
- C.D Popescu, M. Muntean and J.H Sharp, Industrial trial production of low energy belite cement, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25, (2003), pp. 689–693. [CrossRef]
- C.D Lawrence, The production of low energy cements, Hewlett PC editor, Leas chemistry of cement and concrete, 4th Ed. London: Arnold, (1998), pp.421–470.
- J.H Sharp, C.D. Lawrence and R. Yang, Calcium sulfoaluminate cements-low energy cements-special cements, Cement Research, 11, (1999), pp. 3–13. [CrossRef]
- W. Kurdowski, S. Duszak and B. Trybalska, Belite produced by means of low-temperature synthesis, Cement and Concrete Research, 27, (1) (1997), pp. 51–62. [CrossRef]
- W. Weisweiler, E. Osen, J. Eck and H. Hofer, Kinetic studies in the CaO-SiO2 system: Part I. Mechanism and kinetic data of the reactions between CaO and SiO2 powder compacts, Cement and Concrete Research, 16, (1986), pp. 283–295. [CrossRef]
- V.N Viswanathan, S.J. Raina and A.K Chatterjee, An exploratory investigation on Porsal cement, World Cement Technology, (1978), pp. 109–118.
- L. Zhang, M. Su, Y. Wang, Development of the use of sulfo and ferroaluminate cements in China, Adv. Cement Research, 11, (1999), pp. 15. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.