MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- A. Boudchicha, Action of admixtures and superplasticizers on mortars and concretes; Study of the rheological and mechanical properties, European University Editions, ISBN: 978-3-8417-8185-7, (2011)
- Boudchicha A., Cheikh Zouaoui M., Gallias J.-L., Mezghiche B., Analysis of the effects of mineral admixtures on the strength of mortars, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, Vol. 8, N° 2, p. 87–96, (2007)
- Cyr M., Lawrence P., Ringot E., Efficiency of mineral admixtures in mortars, Quantification of physical and chemical effects of fine admixtures in relation with compressive strength, Cem. and conc. Res., Vol. 36, p. 264–277, (2006) [CrossRef]
- Cyr M., Lawrence P., Ringot E., Mineral admixtures in mortars, Quantification of the physical effects of inert materials in relation on short term hydration, Cem. and conc. Res., Vol. 35, p. 719–730, (2005)
- Lothenbach, B., Le Saout, G., Gallucci, E., Scrivener, K., Influence of limestone on the hydration of PC, Cem. and conc. Res., 38 (6), p. 848–860, (2008) [CrossRef]
- Han, V., Ros, S., Shima, H., Effects of sand content, super-plasticizer dosage, and mixing time on compressive strength of mortar, ACI Structural Journal, Volume 110, Issue 1, p. 23–31, (2013)
- Lawrence P., Cyr M., Ringot E., Mineral admixtures in mortars effect of type, amount and fineness of fine constituents on compressive strength, Cem. and conc. Res., Vol. 35, p. 1092–1105, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Boudchicha A., Cheikh Zouaoui M., Gallias J.-L., Influence of the Parameters of Formulation on the Chemical Activity of Admixtures in Mortars, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 730ߝ732 (2013) pp 450–455, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, (2013)
- Boudchicha A., Cheikh Zouaoui M., Gallias J.-L., Influence of the Parameters of Formulation on the Fresh Properties of Cementing Materials with Admixtures, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 730ߝ732 (2013) pp 456–461, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, (2013)
- Influence of the Parameters of Formulation on the Mechanical Strengths of Cementing Materials with Admixtures and Super-plasticizers, 10th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, 17-19 October 2012, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey (2012)
- Roncero, J., Valls, S., Gettu, R., Study of the influence of super-plasticizers on the hydration of cement paste using nuclear magnetic resonance and X-ray diffraction techniques, Cem. and conc. Res., pp. 103–108, (2002) [CrossRef]
- Mollah, M.Y.A., Adams, W.J., Schennach, R., Cocke, D.L., Review of cement-super-plasticizer interactions and their models, Advances in Cement Research, 12 (4), pp. 153–161, (2000) [CrossRef]
- Hanehara, S., Yamada, K., Interaction between cement and chemical admixture from the point of cement hydration, absorption behaviour of admixture, and paste rheology, Cem. and conc. Res., vol. 29, p. 1159–1165, (1999) [CrossRef]
- Erdogdu S., Compatibility of super-plasticizers with cements different in composition, Cem. and conc. Res., vol. 30, p. 767–773, (2000). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.