MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- Lab General, A brief introduction to civil engineering labs, SIUE Department of Civil Engineering., 2001 [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Hong, Research methods in engineering and science, Curtin University of Technology, Australia, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- H. Krawinkler, B. Zhu, US/PRC Workshop on experimental methods in earthquake engineering, EEC, Stanford University, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- K. Srinagesh, Principles of Experimental Research, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2009. pp: 9–17 [Google Scholar]
- D. Thiel, Research methods in electrical engineering, Griffith University, Brisbane , Australia, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.