MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- Lab General, A brief introduction to civil engineering labs, SIUE Department of Civil Engineering., 2001
- L.Y. Hong, Research methods in engineering and science, Curtin University of Technology, Australia, 2005
- H. Krawinkler, B. Zhu, US/PRC Workshop on experimental methods in earthquake engineering, EEC, Stanford University, 1993
- K. Srinagesh, Principles of Experimental Research, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2009. pp: 9–17
- D. Thiel, Research methods in electrical engineering, Griffith University, Brisbane , Australia, 2009
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.