MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Products and Material|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Fire safety in timber buildings - Technical guideline for Europe. SP Report 2010:19, Stockholm, Sweden 2010. [Google Scholar]
- EN 13501-1. Fire classification of construction products and building elements - Part 1: Classification using test data from reaction-to-fire tests. European Standard. [Google Scholar]
- SP FIRE 105. External wall assemblies and facade claddings. Reaction to fire. Fire test method, Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Issue No 5, Borås, Sweden, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- HakkarainenT, Oksanen, T. Fire safety assessments of wood, Fire and Materials 26 7–27, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- KorhonenT and HietaniemiJ. Fire Safety of Wooden Facades in Residential Suburb Multi-Storey Buildings, VTT Working paper 2, Espoo, Finland, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- WadeC. Fire performance of external wall claddings under a performance-based building code. Fire and Materials, 19, 127–132, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NystedtF. Case Studies on the Verification of Fire Safety Design in Sprinklered Buildings. Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety, Lund University, Report 7035, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Fire safe timber buildings - Nordic-Baltic guideline version 3 (in Swedish). SP Report 2012:18, Stockholm, Sweden, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ÖstmanB. Fire performance of multi-storey wooden façade claddings. SP Report 2005:16, Stockholm, Sweden 2005. [Google Scholar]
- SP Test Reports (all in Swedish): Report 98R1 3160: Fire testing of facade cladding. Wood laths; Report 98R1 3167 A, B, C and D: Fire testing of facade cladding. Non combustible areas and fire shield; Report R1 8505: Reference values; Report P001919 A, B and C: Fire testing of facade cladding. FRT wood panels, Borås, Sweden, 1999–2000. [Google Scholar]
- EN 13823. Reaction to fire test for building products - Building products excluding flooring - Exposed to the thermal attack by a Single burning Item (SBI test). European Standard. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5660. Fire tests – Reaction to fire – Part 1: Rate of heat release from building products. International standard. [Google Scholar]
- ÖstmanB, VossA, HughesA, HovdeP J, GrexaO. Durability of fire retardant treated wood at humid and exterior conditions. Review of literature. Fire and Materials, 25, 95–104, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CEN/TS 15912. Durability of reaction to fire performance of FRT wood-based products in interior and exterior end-use applications, European Technical Specification, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ÖstmanB, TsantaridisL. Durability of the reaction to fire performance for FRT wood products in different end use applications – a ten years report, Proc. 12th International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components, XII DBMC, Porto, Portugal, April 2011. [Google Scholar]
- NystedtF. Verifying Alternatives in Buildings with Fire Sprinkler Systems. Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety. Lund University, Report 3150, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.