MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Messerschmidt, B. and Fellman, J. , “Fire Testing Of Ethics A Comparative Study”, Interflam Congress 2013, London, England. Interscience Communications Ltd. 1269–1278, 2013
- European standard “EN 13501-1; Fire classification of construction products and building elements - Part 1: Classification using data from reaction to fire tests”
- European standard “EN 13501-2; Fire classification of construction products and building elements - Part 2: Classification using data from fire resistance tests, excluding ventilation services”
- European standard “EN 1363-2; Fire resistance tests - Part 2: Alternative and additional procedures”
- Troitzsch, J. , “Plastics Flammability Handbook”, 3rd Edition, Hanser Gardner Publications, ISBN 1-56990-356-5, 2004
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.