MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Law, M., “Fire Safety of External Building Elements – The Design Approach”, Engineering Journal of the American Institute of Steel Construction, Second Quarter, 59–74, 1978.
- Oleszkiewicz, I., “Heat Transfer From a Window Fire Plume to a Building Façade”, National Research Council Canada Institute for Research in Construction, IRC Paper No. 1662., Ottawa, Canada, 1989.
- Lin, C.Y., “Study of Exposure Fire Spread Between Buildings by Radiation”, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 23(4), 493–504, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Chen, A. and Francis, J., “Radiant heat flux to external surfaces from escaping and extrusive flashover flames”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C – Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 217(2), 247–256, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Himoto, K. and Tanaka, T., “Development and validation of a physics–based urban fire spread model”, Fire Safety Journal, 43, 477–494, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y. P., Delichatsios, M. A., Ohmiya, Y., Wakatshuki, K., Yanagisawa, A., and Goto, D., “Heat fluxes on opposite building wall by flames emerging from an enclosure”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 32, 2551–2558, 2009.
- Cheng, H. and Hadjisophocleous, G. V., “Experimental study and modelling of radiation from compartment fires to adjacent buildings”, Fire Safety Journal, 53, 43–62, 2012. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.