MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Standardization and Regulation|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- The Monte Carlo Exterior Facade Fire Lessons learned from the forensics investigation of the 2008 fire in Las Vegas. Oct. 1, 2011 Jesse J. Beitel, Hughes Associates, Inc. and Douglas H. Evans, P.E., FSFPE |Fire Protection Engineering;
- Complex Curtain Wall Geometry and Material Selection for Passive Fire Protection Meeting the challenges imposed by todays innovative architectural designs. Oct. 1, 2011 Ajla Aksamija, Ph.D. and Bruce Toman |Fire Protection Engineering;
- EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 Fire classification of construction products and building elements Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests;
- REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106/EEC – Official Journal of the European Union L 88/5, issue 4.4.2011
- Decree of the Ministry of Interior 09 March 2007: “Fire Resistance Requirements for Building and Construction Work subjected to Fire Inspection” (in Italian);
- Belgian technical report: “Proposition de modification de l'arretè royal du 7 Juillet 1994 en matière de spécification techniques pour les facades” edition 3.2 – 15/10/2006
- EN 13501-2 13501-2:2007+A1:2009 Fire classification of construction products and building elements Classification using data from fire resistance tests, excluding ventilation services;
- Commission Decision of 8 February 2000: implementing Council Directive 89/106/EEC as regards the classification of the reaction to fire performance of construction products;
- Decree of the Ministry of Interior 16 February 2007: Fire Resistant Classification for structures and construction works elements (in Italian).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.