MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Photonics and optical components|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- R. R. Gattass and E. Mazur, “Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials,” Nature Photonics 2, 219–225 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Thomson, A. K. Kar, and J. Allington-Smith, “Ultrafast laser inscription: an enabling technology for astrophotonics,” Optics Express 17, 1963 (2009). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Marshall, A. Politi, J. C. F. Matthews, P. Dekker, M. Ams, M. J. Withford, and J. L. O’Brien, “Laser written waveguide photonic quantum circuits.,” Optics Express 17, 12546–54 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Osellame, H. J. W. M. Hoekstra, G. Cerullo, and M. Pollnau, “Femtosecond laser microstructuring: an enabling tool for optofluidic lab-on-chips,” Laser & Photonics Reviews 5, 442–463 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Charles, N. Jovanovic, S. Gross, P. Stewart, B. Norris, J. O’Byrne, J. S. Lawrence, M. J. Withford, and P. G. Tuthill, “Design of optically path-length-matched, three-dimensional photonic circuits comprising uniquely routed waveguides,” Applied Optics 51, 6489 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Jovanovic, P. G. Tuthill, B. Norris, S. Gross, P. Stewart, N. Charles, S. Lacour, M. Ams, J. S. Lawrence, a. Lehmann, C. Niel, J. G. Robertson, G. D. Marshall, M. Ireland, a. Fuerbach, and M. J. Withford, “Starlight demonstration of the Dragonfly instrument: an integrated photonic pupil-remapping interferometer for high-contrast imaging,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 427, 806–815 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Litchinitser, a K. Abeeluck, C. Headley, and B. J. Eggleton, “Antiresonant reflecting photonic crystal optical waveguides,” Optics Letters 27, 1592 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Argyros, T. A. Birks, S. G. Leon-Saval, C. M. B. Cordeiro, F. Luan, and P. S. J. Russell, “Photonic bandgap with an index step of one percent,” Optics Express 13, 309 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fuerbach, S. Gross, M. Alberich, D. Lancaster, H. Ebendorff-Heidepriem, T. Monro, and M. Withford, “Femtosecond laser direct-written microstructured waveguides in passive as well as in novel active glasses,” 2012 14th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON) 1–4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.