MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2013JA 2013 – Journées Annuelles de la SF2M 2013 / SF2M Annual Meeting 2013
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Colloque 1 : Matériaux pour le Transport / Materials for Transportation|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- H Kamdar, Embrittlement by liquid metals, School of engineering and applied science, University of California, Los Angeles, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Lynch, Failure of structures and components by metal-induced embrittlement, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2008, 8, 259–274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Beal, et al., Embrittlement of a zinc coated high manganese TWIP steel, Materials Science and Engineering A, 2012, 543, 76–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Lee, Liquid-metal-induced embrittlement of Zn-coated hot stamping steel, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2012, 43, 5122–5127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Glickman, Grain boundary grooving accelerated by local plasticity as a possible mechanism of liquid metal embrittlement, Interface Science, 2003, 11, 451–459 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Wolski, V. Laporte, Grain boundary diffusion and wetting in the analysis of intergranular penetration, Materials Science and Engineering A, 2008, 495, 138–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.