MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2013JA 2013 – Journées Annuelles de la SF2M 2013 / SF2M Annual Meeting 2013
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Colloque 1 : Matériaux pour le Transport / Materials for Transportation|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- K.F. Blurton, A.F. Sammells, Metal/air batteries: their status and potential-a review, J. Power Sources 1979, 4, 263–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feuerbacher et al. The Samson phase β-Mg2Al3 revisited Z. Kristallogr. 2007, 222, 259–288. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, N. Li, Performance of Mg-14Li-Al-0.1Ce as anode for Mg-air battery, J. Power Sources, 2011, 2346–2350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cao, L. Wu, Electrochemical behaviour of Mg-Li, Mg-Li-Al and Mg-Li-Al-Ce in NaCl solution, J. Power Sources, 2008, 624–630. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Khoo, A. Somers, Discharge behaviour and interfacial properties of a Mg battery incorporating tri-hexyl(tetra-decyl) phosphonium based ionic liquid electrolytes, Electrochemica Acta, 2013, 701–708. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, C. Li, C. Zhou, H. Ma, J. Chen, Metallic Mg nano-mesoscale structures: their shape-controlled preparation and Mg/air battery applications, Angew. Chem. 2006, 45 6009–6012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sivashanmugam, T. Prem Kumar, N.G. Renganathan and S. Gopukumar. Performance of a Mg–Li alloy as an anode for magnesium batteries. J. Applied Electrochem. 34: 1135–1139, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, P. Bian, D. Ju, Electrochemical performance of Mg alloy and its application on the sea water battery J. Environmental Sciences Supplement (2009) S88–S91 [Google Scholar]
- Y , Kong, C. Wang, Y. Yang, C.O. Too, G.G. Wallace, A battery composed of a polypyrrole cathode and a magnesium alloy anode - Toward a bioelectric battery, Synthetic Metals 162 (2012) 584–589 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.