MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2013JA 2013 – Journées Annuelles de la SF2M 2013 / SF2M Annual Meeting 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Conférences Plénières / Plenary Sessions|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- S. Colopy et al. Rupture of the osteocyte syncytium adjacent to and distant from linear microcracks during adaptation to cyclic fatigue loading. Bone 2004, 881–891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dooley, P. Tisbo, T.C. Lee and D. Taylor Rupture of osteocyte processes across microcracks: the effect of crack length and stress. Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology 2012, 759–766 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Dirks and D. Taylor Veins improve fracture toughness of insect wings. PLoS ONE 2012: art number e43411 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kasiri and D. Taylor A critical distance study of stress concentrations in bone. J. Biomechanics 2008, 603–609 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mattheck, Design in Nature: Learning from Trees. 1998, Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Mueller, W. Gindl and G. Jeronimidis. Biomechanics of a branch-stem junction in softwood. Trees 2006, 643–648 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Nalla, J.J. Kruzik, J.H. Kinney and R.O. Ritchie. Effect of aging of the toughness of human cortical bone: evaluation by R-curves. Bone 2004, 1240–1246 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taylor, What we can't learn from nature. Materials Science and Engineering C 2011, 1160–1163 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taylor, D and J.-H. Dirks Shape optimization in exoskeletons and endoskeletons: a biomechanics analysis. Journal of the Royal Society Interface 2012: 3480–3489 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.