MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Chi-Sun Poon, Salman Azar, Mike Anson, Yuk-Lung Wong, “Performance of metakaolin concrete at elevated temperature,” Cement & Concrete Composites 25(2003) pp. 83-89. [CrossRef]
- Mehta P K & Monteiro J M Paulo, “Concrete Microstructure, Properties and Materials”. Mc. Graw Hill Publisher, Kindle Edition.
- Kodur Venkatesh and Raut Nikhil, “Performance of concrete structures under fire hazards : Emerging Trends“, Indian Concrete Journal, Apr-Jun 2010, (pp 7–18).
- Nabil Bouzoubaa, Alain Biledeau, Vasanthy sivasundaram, Benoit Fournier & Dean M Golden, “Development of ternary blends for high performance concrete”, ACI Material Journal, Jan-Feb 2004, (pp 19–28).
- Potha Raju M, Janaki Rao A, “Effect of temperature on residual compressive strength of fly ash concrete,” The Indian Concrete Journal, May 2001, pp 347–350.
- Potha Raju M, Shobha M and Rambabu K. “Flexural strength of flyash concrete under elevated temperature,” Magazine of Concrete Research, 2004, 56. No.2, March, pp. 83–88. [CrossRef]
- Saad M, Abo-EI-Enein S.A, Hanna G.B and Kotkata M.F, “Effect of Temperature on Physical and Mechanical Properties of Concrete containing Silica Fume,” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.26, No.5, 1996, pp. 669–675. [CrossRef]
- Ramlochan T, Thomas M.D.A and Hooton R.D. “The effect of pozzolans and slag on the expansion of mortars cured at elevated temperatures,” Cement and Concrete Research, 34(2004), pp. 1341–1356. [CrossRef]
- Bai J, Wild S. “Investigation of the temperature change and heat evolution of mortar containing PFA and metakaolin,” Cement and Concrete Composites, 24(2002), pp. 201–209. [CrossRef]
- IS:10262-2009: “Recommended guide lines for mix design,”
- IS:519-1959: “Method of testing for concrete strength.”
- IS 5816-1999, “Splitting tensile strength of concrete method of test”.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.