MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fire Safety Assessment and Repair Techniques|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Guoqiang Li, Dinesh Maricherla, Kumar Singh, Su-Seng Pang, Manu John. (2006), ‘Effect of fiber orientation on the structural behavior of FRP wrapped concrete cylinders’, Journal of Composite Structures, 74, pp. 475–483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaesung Lee, Yunping Xi, and Kaspar Willam. (2008), ‘Properties of Concrete after High Temperature Heating and Cooling’, Journal of ACI Materials, V. 105, No.4, pp. 334 – 341. [Google Scholar]
- M. Takeuchi, M. Hiramoto, N. Kumagai, N. Yamazaki, A. Kodaira and Sugiyama K. (1993), ‘Material properties of concrete and steel bars at elevated temperatures’, SMirt – 12 /K. Kussmaul (editor)© Elsevier Science Publishers B.V., pp. 133 – 138. [Google Scholar]
- Roslan Ahmad, Zaidi Mohd Ripin, Pasricha M.S. (2001), ‘Compressive Properties of Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) at Low Strain Rate’, Pertanika J. Sci. & Techno, Supplement 9(2), pp. 219 – 227. [Google Scholar]
- Ulrich Schneider. (1988),‘Concrete at High Temperatures - A General Review’, Fire Safety Journal, 13, pp. 55 – 68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.