MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Spalling Assessment for Large Scale Structures|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- NIST, “Final Report on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers,” National Institute of Standards and Technology, September 2005. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, “Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials,” ASTM E119, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, “Standard Specification for Deformed and Plain Carbon-Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement,” ASTM A615/A615M, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Mueller, K., Kurama, Y., and McGinnis, M., “Out-of-Plane Behavior of Two RC Bearing Walls under Fire,” 1st International Performance-based and Life-cycle Structural Engineering Conference, Hong Kong, China, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- McGinnis, M., Mueller, K., Kurama, Y., and Graham, K., “RC Bearing Walls Subjected to Elevated Temperatures,” ASCE Structures Congress, April 2011, pp. 439–450. [Google Scholar]
- McGinnis, M., Pessiki, S., and Turker, H., “Application of 3D Digital Image Correlation to the Core-Drilling Method,” Experimental Mechanics, V. 45, No. 4, 2005, pp. 359–367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-11) and Commentary,” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.