MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Kalifa P., Menneteau F. D., Quenard D., Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 30, 1915–1927, 2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dwaikat M.D. and Kodur V.K.R., Hydrothermal Model for Predicting Fire-induced Spalling in Concrete Structural Systems, Fire Safety Journal, 44, 425–34, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- fib BULLETIN 38: Fire design of concrete structures - Materials, structures and modelling, International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), Lausanne, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Khoury A. G., Effect of fire on concrete and concrete structures, Progress in Structural Engineering and Materials, 2, 429–447, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gray W.G. and Schrefeer B.A., Analysis of the solid phase stress tensor in multiphase porous media, Int. J. for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 31, 541–581, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Felicetti R., Lo Monte F., Pimienta P., The influence of pore pressure on the apparent tensile strength of concrete, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Structures in Fire, M. Fontana, A. Frangi, M. Knobloch (Eds.), Zurich, Switzerland, 6–8 June, 589–598, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Mindeguia J. C., Pimienta P., Carre H., La Borderie Ch., Experimental study on the contribution of pore vapour pressure to the thermal instability risk of concrete, 1st Int. Work. on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Leipzig (Germany), 150–167, 3–5 Sept. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Rossino C., Lo Monte F., Cangiano S., Felicetti R. and Gambarova P.G., Concrete Spalling Sensitivity versus Microstructure: Preliminary Results on the Effect of Polypropylene Fibers, Proceedings of the 3th International Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Paris, France, September 25-27, 2013, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Gawin D., Pesavento P and Schrefler B.A., What physical phenomena can be neglected when modelling concrete at high temperature? A comparative study. Part 1 and 2, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 48, 1927–1961, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tenchev R., Purnell P., An application of a damage constitutive model to concrete at high temperature and prediction of spalling, Int. J. of Solids and Structures, 42, 6550–6565, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ichikawa, Y., England, G.L., Prediction of moisture migration and pore pressure build-up in concrete at high temperatures, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 228, 245–259, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CEN European Committee For Standardization, EN 12390-6, Testing hardened concrete, Part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens, European Standard, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Bamonte P. and Felicetti R., High-Temperature Behaviour of Concrete in Tension, Structural Engineering International, 4, 493–499, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-2:2004, Eurocode 2 - Design of concrete structures - Part 1-2: General rules - Structural fire design, European Comm. for Standardization (CEN), Brussels (Belgium), 2004. [Google Scholar]
- CEB – fip Model Code 1990, Comité Euro-Int. du Béton, Lausanne (Switzerland), 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Jansson R. and Bostrom L., The Influence of Pressure in the Pore System on Fire Spalling of Concrete, Fire Technology, 46, 217–230, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.