MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Kalifa P., Menneteau F. D., Quenard D., Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 30, 1915–1927, 2000 [CrossRef]
- Dwaikat M.D. and Kodur V.K.R., Hydrothermal Model for Predicting Fire-induced Spalling in Concrete Structural Systems, Fire Safety Journal, 44, 425–34, 2009. [CrossRef]
- fib BULLETIN 38: Fire design of concrete structures - Materials, structures and modelling, International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), Lausanne, 2007.
- Khoury A. G., Effect of fire on concrete and concrete structures, Progress in Structural Engineering and Materials, 2, 429–447, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Gray W.G. and Schrefeer B.A., Analysis of the solid phase stress tensor in multiphase porous media, Int. J. for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 31, 541–581, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Felicetti R., Lo Monte F., Pimienta P., The influence of pore pressure on the apparent tensile strength of concrete, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Structures in Fire, M. Fontana, A. Frangi, M. Knobloch (Eds.), Zurich, Switzerland, 6–8 June, 589–598, 2012.
- Mindeguia J. C., Pimienta P., Carre H., La Borderie Ch., Experimental study on the contribution of pore vapour pressure to the thermal instability risk of concrete, 1st Int. Work. on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Leipzig (Germany), 150–167, 3–5 Sept. 2009.
- Rossino C., Lo Monte F., Cangiano S., Felicetti R. and Gambarova P.G., Concrete Spalling Sensitivity versus Microstructure: Preliminary Results on the Effect of Polypropylene Fibers, Proceedings of the 3th International Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Paris, France, September 25-27, 2013, in press.
- Gawin D., Pesavento P and Schrefler B.A., What physical phenomena can be neglected when modelling concrete at high temperature? A comparative study. Part 1 and 2, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 48, 1927–1961, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Tenchev R., Purnell P., An application of a damage constitutive model to concrete at high temperature and prediction of spalling, Int. J. of Solids and Structures, 42, 6550–6565, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Ichikawa, Y., England, G.L., Prediction of moisture migration and pore pressure build-up in concrete at high temperatures, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 228, 245–259, 2004. [CrossRef]
- CEN European Committee For Standardization, EN 12390-6, Testing hardened concrete, Part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens, European Standard, 2000.
- Bamonte P. and Felicetti R., High-Temperature Behaviour of Concrete in Tension, Structural Engineering International, 4, 493–499, 2012. [CrossRef]
- EN 1992-1-2:2004, Eurocode 2 - Design of concrete structures - Part 1-2: General rules - Structural fire design, European Comm. for Standardization (CEN), Brussels (Belgium), 2004.
- CEB – fip Model Code 1990, Comité Euro-Int. du Béton, Lausanne (Switzerland), 1993.
- Jansson R. and Bostrom L., The Influence of Pressure in the Pore System on Fire Spalling of Concrete, Fire Technology, 46, 217–230, 2010. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.