MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Measures to Reduce or Prevent Spalling|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- JSCE, “Recommendations for Design and Construction of Ultra High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete Structures,” 2006.
- Kawaguchi T. et al., “Mechanical Properties of Flexural Members Using Ultra High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Utilization of High-Strength and High-Performance Concrete, (2): JCI, JPCEA and fib. 1069-1074, 2008.
- Uchida Y., Takeyama T. and Dei T., “Ultra high strength fiber reinforced concrete using aramid fiber,” Proceedings of Fracture Mechanics of Concrete and Concrete Structures – High Performance, Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Special Loadings and Structural Applications, 1492- 1494, 2010.
- Baba S. et al., “Fire Resistance of Pre-Stressed Slabs in Ultra High Performance Concrete for Use in an Office Building Retrofit Project,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Utilization of High-Strength and High-performance Concrete, CD-ROM, 2008.
- Ozawa M., Morimoto H., “High-Strength Concrete Reinforced Jute Fiber and Water-Soluble PVA Fiber under High Temperature,” Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Structures in Fire, 864-871, 2010.
- Heo, Y. S., Sanjayan, J. G., Han, C. G., Han, M. C., “Synergistic effect of combined fibers for spalling protection of concrete in fire,” Cement and Concrete Research 40,1547-1554, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Ozawa, Z. Bo, Y. Uchida, H. Morimoto:Preventive Effects of Different Types of Fibers on UFC Spalling at High Temperatures, Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Structures in Fire, M. Fontana, A. Frangi, M. Knobloch (Eds.), 747-755, 2012.6.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.