MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Measures to Reduce or Prevent Spalling|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- ACI American Concrete Institute, ACI 363 R-92, State of the art Report on High Strength Concrete, ACI Commetee 363, ACI Manual of Concrete Practice (Part 5), 2007.
- Anderberg Y., Spalling phenomena of HPC, Proceedings of International Workshop on Fire Performance of High-Strength Concrete, NIST, L.T. Phan, N.J. Carino, D. Duthinh, E. Garboczi (Eds.), NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 13–14 February, 69–73, 1997.
- CTG Italcementi Group, Internal Technical Report, 2013.
- Kalifa P., Chéné G., Gallé C., High-Temperature Behaviour of HPC with PolyPropylene Fibers: From Spalling to Microstructure, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 1487–1499, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Khoury G.A., Polypropylene Fibres in Heated Concrete. Part 2: Pressure Relief Mechanisms and Modelling Criteria, Magazine of Concrete Research, 60 (3), 189–204, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Pistol K., Weise F., Meng B., Schneider U., The Mode of Action of Polypropylene Fibres in High Performance Concrete at High Temperatures, Proceedings of 2nd International RILEM Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, E.A.B. Koenders, F. Dehn (Eds.), Delft, The Netherlands, 5-7 October, 289–296, 2011.
- Bhargava P., Sharma U.K., Kaushik S.K., Compressive Stress-Strain Behavior of Small Scale Steel Fibre Reinforced High Strength Concrete Cylinders, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, 4 (1), 109–121, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Bayasi Z., McIntyre M., Application of Fibrillated Polypropilene Fibers for Restraint of Plastic Shrinkage Cracking in Silica Fume Concrete, Materials J., 99 (4), 337–344, 2002.
- CEN European Committee for Standardization, EN 12350-6, Testing fresh concrete – Density, European Standard.
- CEN European Committee for Standardization, EN 12350-2, Testing fresh concrete – Slump test, European Standard.
- CEN European Committee for Standardization, EN 12390-3, Testing hardened concrete – Compressive strength of test specimens, European Standard.
- CEN European Committee for Standardization, EN 12390-2, Testing hardened concrete – Part 2: Making and curing specimens for strength test, European Standard.
- CEN European Committee for Standardization, EN 1015-19, Methods of test for mortar for masonry. Determination of water vapour permeability of hardened rendering and plastering mortars, European Standard.
- Felicetti R. and Lo Monte F., Concrete Spalling: Interaction between Tensile Behavior and Pore Pressure during Heating, Proceedings of the 3th International Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Paris, France, September 25-27, 2013, in press.
- Alonso C., Fernandez L., Dehydration and rehydration processes of cement pastes exposed to high temperature environments, Journal of Material Science, 39, 3015–3024, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento P and Schrefler B.A., What physical phenomena can be neglected when modelling concrete at high temperature? A comparative study. Part 1: Physical phenomena and mathematical model, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 48, 1927–1944, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Guerrini G.L., Gambarova P.G. and Rosati G.P., Microstructure of High-Strength Concrete Subjected to High Temperature, Proc. Int. Workshop “Fire Design of Concrete Structures: What now? What next?”, P.G. Gambarova, R. Felicetti, A. Meda and P. Riva (Eds.), pub. by Starrylink (Brescia, Italy), Milan, Italy, 2–3 December 2004, 89–94, 2005.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.