MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical risks and environmental impacts|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- A.W.Skempton,’’Long term stability of clay slopes. Fourth Rankine lecture 1964.Geotechnique, juin 1964. [Google Scholar]
- J. Biarez et P.Y Hicher,’’ Elementary mechanics of soil behavior, saturated remolded soils.” A. ABalkema, Rotterdam 1994. [Google Scholar]
- K.Ishihara et H. Takatsu,:’’ Effects of overconsolidated and k0 conditions on the liquefaction characteristics of sands, Soils and Foundations, 15(1), 29–44. [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, I.M. Idriss & K.L. Lee (1975):’’ Dynamics analysis of the slide in the lower San Fernando dam during the earthquake of February 1971’’. Journal Geotechnical Engineering, division ASCE, 101(1975), GT9, 889–911. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bouferra, Etude en laboratoire de la liquéfaction des sols, Thèse de doctorat, Ecole Universitaire des Ingénieurs de Lille USTLille, 2000, 110 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khin Swe Tint, Young Su Kim, In-Shik Seo, and Das-Man Kim, ‘’Shear behaviour of overconsolidated Nakdong River sandy silt’’, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering 1 1(2007), 233–244. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khin Swe Tint, SeungRae lee, Young Su Kim, ‘’Comparison between shear behaviour of overconsolidated Nakdong River Sandy silt and silty sand’’, Marine Georesources and Geotechnology 27(2009), 217–229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.B Seed., K Tokimatsu.,L.F Harder., R.M Chung (1985),’’ Influence of SPT procedures in soil liquefaction resistance evaluation’’, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE,111(2),pp1425–1445. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H Troncoso,’’ Failure risks of abandoned tailing dams’’, Proc., Int. Sym…On Safety and Rehabilitation of TailingDams, Int.Commission on Large Dams, Paris, pp.82–89. [Google Scholar]
- J.P Koester, ‘’ The influence of fines type and content on cyclic strength ‘’, in Ground Failures under Seismic Conditions (eds, Prakash S., Dakoulas,) ASCE Publication N°. 44, pp, 17–33. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Ladd, ‘’Preparing test specimen using under compaction, Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ, 1(1978), 16–2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Chan, Instruction manual, CKC E/P cyclic loading triaxial system user’s manual, Soil Engineering Equipment Company, San Francisco 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Thevanayagam .S Effect of fines and confining stress on undrained shear strength of sandy soils . Geoenviron .Eng .Div. ASCE, 124, N° 6, 479–491. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.