MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reinforcing materials and rehabilitation of soils and structures|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- K.M.A. Hossain, M. Lachemi, S. Easa, Resour Conserv Recycling J. 51, 711–731 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Ghrici, S. Kenai, M. Said Mansour, Cement Concr Compos J. 29, 524–549 (2007)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), annual book of ASTM standards (USA, 2004)
- S.A. Ola, Eng Geol J. 11, 305–317 (1977) [CrossRef]
- M.D.A. Rahman, Build Environ J. 21, 57–61 (1986) [CrossRef]
- S.Z. George, D.A. Ponniah, J.A. Little, Construct Build Mater J. 6, 247–252 (1992) [CrossRef]
- G. Gay, H. Schad, Otto-Graf J. 11, 19–31 (2000)
- A. Kavak, A. Akyarli, Environ Geol J. 51, 987–997 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J. Manasseh, A.I. Olufemi, Electron J Geot Eng J. 13, 1–12 (2008)
- E.A. Basha, R. Hashim, H.B. Mahmud, A.S. Muntohar, Construct Build Mater J. 19, 448–453 (2005) [CrossRef]
- N.O. Attoh Okine, Construct Build Mater J. 9, 283–287 (1995) [CrossRef]
- D.F. Lin, K.L. Lin, M.J. Hung, H.L. Luo, Construct Build Mater J. 145, 58–64 (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.