MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- Mongkhon Narmluk, Toyoharu Nawa, Effect of fly ash on the kinetics of Portland cement hydration at different curing temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 41, Issue 6, June (2011), Pages 579–589. [CrossRef]
- S. Kolias, V. Kasselouri-Rigopoulou, A. Karahalios, Stabilisation of clayey soils with high calcium fly ash and cement, Cement and Concrete Composites, Volume 27, Issue 2, February (2005), Pages 301–313. [CrossRef]
- Prinya Chindaprasirt, Chai Jaturapitakkul, Theerawat Sinsiri, Effect of fly ash fineness on microstructure of blended cement paste, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 21, Issue 7, July (2007), Pages 1534–1541. [CrossRef]
- İ Akin Altun, Yesim Sert, Utilization of weathered phosphogypsum as set retarder in Portland cement, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 34, Issue 4, April (2004), Pages 677–680. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Taher, Influence of thermally treated phosphogypsum on the properties of Portland slag cement, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 52, Issue 1, November (2007), Pages 28–38. [CrossRef]
- P. Adamiec, J.C. Benezet, A. Benhassaine, Relation entre une Cendre Volante et son CHARBON, Poudres & Grains 15 (3), 35–46 Octobre (2005).
- Nome marocaine NM 10.6.700, Briques pleines ou perforées et blocs perforés en terre cuite à enduire -21p, (2000), Ministère de l’Industrie, du Commerce et de la Mise à niveau de l’Economie, Maroc.
- Konstantin Kovler, Radiological constraints of using building materials and industrial byproducts in construction, Construction and Building Materials, 23, (2009), 246–253 [CrossRef]
- RP-112. Radiological protection principles concerning the natural radioactivity of building materials. Luxembourg: European Commission; (1999).
- Serena Righi, Luigi Bruzzi; Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 88 (2006) 158–170 [Natural radioactivity and radon exhalation in building materials used in Italian dwellings] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Report to the General Assembly of the United Nations, Annex B, United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), United Nations Sales Publication E.00.IX.3. United Nations (NY, USA); (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.